Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Muse-less Update

Is it just me, or has 2010 flown by? I feel like I or someone else says this every year, but for 2010, it feels doubly true. I really don't know what happened to a lot of it. A long case of the sulks and lots of evening work and chores to do has kept me so occupied that Christmas's imminence has come up almost out of the blue. I didn't even get my normal October hankerin' for Christmas music until mid-November (almost normal...).

I thought about posting the text for my sermon, but already many of my posts are too long. The audio is posted on my church's website if you're interested (click on 11/28, Matthew 24:36-44).

My next evening project will be my own. I'm working on a game, the details of which I will not reveal, but the theme of which is loosely related to this article (and others like it).

I'll try to post again soon, and maybe the muse will visit me then (as she obviously hasn't with this post). Until then, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment