Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

I suppose I should have evaluated the state of things in my life before I launched into a new blogging venture. In any case, it has been over two weeks since I last posted, so I thought I should give an explanation.

...except that I don't really have time for that today, either. The holidays loom, and there is much left for me to accomplish before I can see family unfettered. I'm preaching this Sunday, so I'm working on my sermon. Perhaps when I finish it I'll post it here for your edification or disputation. In the meantime, I will continue to think about some ideas I've been kicking around, and hopefully after Thanksgiving I will post with more regularity.

Thanks for reading. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having the same problem, Jon. I just posted for the first time in 1.5 weeks, but I posted twice, so I get extra points, right? We all have busy lives, so we all understand. Post when you can :)

    ReplyDelete