Saturday, June 11, 2011

What's New?

A while back I conducted a survey about my blog. Most respondents were in agreement about what they'd like to see more of, but there was one key category where everyone was split: games.

One of the questions I asked was, "What would you like me to write more about?" Another was "What would you like me to write less about?" The top answer in "less" and the almost top answer in "more" was games. The readers of my blog seemed divided, and rather than alienate anyone, I decided, from now on, to post about games elsewhere.

A friend and I collaborated recently for a map design contest (which we didn't win), and we liked the collaboration process so much that we decided to collaborate on a blog. So my game reviews and other geekiness, which were starting to feel out of place here, will now be posted over there, at iSlaytheDragon.com. (You can see an explanation here, and my first new post there, a review of Race for the Galaxy, here.)

What does this mean for this blog? Well, nothing, really. I still plan to keep up with new posts as often as I can. If you subscribed to this blog exclusively for posts about games, I suggest you migrate your RSS subscription to iSlaytheDragon.com. If you liked the game posts and my other posts, by all means, subscribe to both RSS feeds! By this arrangement, I hope to keep everyone at least mildly happy.

Things are slowing down at work (finally!), so I expect new posts to come on a fairly consistent schedule from this point forward. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. And if you have any other suggestions, feel free to make them in the comments.

    ReplyDelete