Monday, October 29, 2012

The Book of Job: "The Riddles of God Are More Satisfying Than the Solutions of Man"

That was some July, huh?

...

The purpose of July was to reinvigorate my writing and hopefully renew a more regular habit, but as soon as the pressure wore off, a few days' break turned into a few more, and a few more, and a few more, and then a full-on holiday. Sorry about that. I really will try to be better.

In the meantime, lots of things have happened (maybe subjects for future blog posts?). Some of you may remember that I began writing a series on the Book of Job (post 1, post 2) two years ago, but I dropped off before getting to the hard bit. Well, yesterday the hard bit was the lectionary reading for the week, and I attempted to deal with it. Here's the audio of the sermon on Job 42 if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment