Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Week Off

This has been...quite an off week for me. My grandmother passed away on Saturday, and her funeral is this weekend. In the midst of this, I have lots to do at work, and I have a sick wife at home to tend. However, underlying all of this, I know that God is faithful, and I'm trying to keep things in perspective.

But because of what's going on internally and externally this week, please forgive me that posting will be light or nonexistent. I hope to return to my regular three-or-so-posts-a-week schedule next week. In the meantime, please pray for my family and for me.

Easter looms large and makes the shadow much more bearable.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope Abby gets well soon. You are in our thoughts & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah. I appreciate the encouragement and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for you and your family this week and weekend. May the Lord bind up your wounds and comfort you with His presence.

    ReplyDelete