Tuesday, July 24, 2012

All These Things That I've Done

Thomas was having a rough go tonight because we made him stay up later than he wanted to in order not to disrupt his regular bedtime routine. As usual when this happens, we try to coax him with songs, happy faces, and the Superman game. Abby's tactic tonight was playing some music. One of the songs she chose was "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers. No matter what mood I'm in, this song brightens it, and it seemed to do the same for Thomas...at least while it was playing.

I'm sure many of the good feelings this song produces are rooted in nostalgia and missing my college friends, but maybe it will brighten your mood as well. (Sorry, the music video is WEIRD. And I didn't really see it until I already loved the song.)


1 comment:

  1. Every time I hear that song, or randomly sing the parts I know, I think of us singing it together. *Sighs and smiles*

    ReplyDelete